In Solidarity with "Russia Today" (RT)

In Britain today, all of the bank accounts of our favourite TV station, "RT"
(South African DSTV 407) were closed.

This was a similar unilateral bank action to what happened in South Africa,
when the bank accounts of The New Age newspaper and the ANN7 TV station were
closed, a few months ago.

The Communist University is among other things, a medium of communication.
As such, let us record our sense of solidarity with RT, and our hope that
they will overcome this aggressive act of censorship by unaccountable rogue

RT's Max Keiser usually calls such things "financial terrorism", and rightly

Britain is one of the countries supporting actual terrorism in the Middle
East, especially in Syria, which RT has exposed.

The bank in question is Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), also trading as
NatWest Bank. The British Government is a shareholder in RBS.

It may be that RBS will be forced to reverse its decision, especially if
customers start to leave in protest, so that there is in practice a growing
boycott of this terrorist bank.

For an update on the story, see:

database 14294 (20161017) __________

You are subscribed. This footer can help you.
Please POST your comments to or reply to this
You can visit the group WEB SITE at for different delivery options,
pages, files and membership.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, please email . You
don't have to put anything in the "Subject:" field. You don't have to put
anything in the message part. All you have to do is to send an e-mail to this
address (repeat): .
"YCLSA Discussion Forum" group.
To post to this group, send an email to
Visit this group at