Yeah, I've been thinking about this a bit. What would the interface look like? I had been sortof envisioning it as something you could just paste in as a tag and then showing all related urls on a post with the URLs in the tag, or something.
I've been toying with the idea of having the post object as being something with zero or more url/description pairs...
-j
-- joshua schachter [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://del.icio.us
On Sun, 8 May 2005, Gabriel Birke wrote:
Hello!
Today I found a page that is directly related to another page I saved in del. But I don't want to bloat my tag list with a special tag for only these two urls. I tried to add a html link to the other del entry but that dind't work.
I know that allowing links opens up a barrel of security problems, but maybe you can convert del.icio.us urls like http://del.icio.us/url/xxx to links
Gabriel -- Immanuel doesn't pun, he Kant. _______________________________________________ discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
_______________________________________________ discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

