Hi, I've been trying out the new searching, but I am finding that "tag:whatever" doesn't just look for that word in the tags, but also related tags in any of the fields (in title, extended description etc).

Example - search for say "tag:useful" http://del.icio.us/search/?all=tag%3Auseful, there's an item in the search results called "Use of Force" bookmarked by 26 people http://del.icio.us/url/84f7c0e66daaba81840d5b73432136b8 none of whom have used the tag "useful" from the looks of it.

Is "tag:" nonetheless searching the other fields too? In the above example, even assuming it searches for synonyms, the word "use" doesn't appear as a tag in some of the items returned, though it appears in the title or description.

Is there some synonym function at work for tag searching (picking up on the similar word "Use" here), and can one turn it on or off per search please?

Or am I missing something?

Cheers
Improbulus.
--