I guess what I was trying to determine was how these recommendations are
generated.  For example:

user/tag recommendations: Are these recommendations of what other terms
people used to tag the page in question, or are they similarities in the
entire tag list of the people who tagged the page in question.

Url Recommendations: I am assuming you are referring to the related items
section of a page URL.  How are these generated?  Are they common URLs of
people who tagged that page?

Tag pages, related tags: How is this calculated?  For example, does it mean
people who tagged the following pages with Tea also tagged these pages with
Food, or does it mean that people who have used the tag Tea, often have the
tag Food in their entire tag list.
--
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/Collaborative-Recommendations-t1255135.html#a3381761
Sent from the Delicious (del.icio.us) forum at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to