There are several approaches to that. Some just omit the spaces (like
aerospaceengineering), some like to tag with CamelCase
(AerospaceEngineering) and some like to separate words with underscore
(aerospace_engineering). I prefer the latter as I find it more
readable, but I don't know which is the most common.

It would make some sense for del.icio.us to have a recommended best
practice on this. See
http://www.dlib.org/dlib/january06/guy/01guy.html (D-Lib Magazine).

/Daniel












On 3/31/06, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Is there a way to create multi-word tags? For example, "aerospace 
> engineering" or "politics and economics"?
>
> I am hoping to create bundles later and group them all together under the 
> heading "Politics and Economics". I would rather mark all related sites with 
> a single phrase, rather than several tags.
>
> Regards,
>
>
> David
> http://del.icio.us/David_RS
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
> Make My Way  your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
>
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to