This will be in the next update for the blog posting thingy.

Joshua


  _____ 

      From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jake McKee
      Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 6:19 PM
      To: [email protected]
      Subject: [ydn-delicious] Feature Request: Daily Blog Posting by
certain tag only
     
     
      I'm loving the daily blog posting functionality, and would use
it many
      more places if I could specify which tags to specifically
include or
      exclude.
     
      For instance, if I use delicious for all my bookmarking, I may
not want
      to display my personal links on my business blog. The workaround
for
      this is creating two separate accounts, which causes problems
for the
      Firefox extension and for a single place for all my links.
     
      Thanks!
      Jake
     
     
     
     
      SPONSORED LINKS
Developer network
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Developer+network&w1=Developer+netw
ork&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&c=3&s=69&.sig=FpgHieIHVg1P
j0YVd9cKIg>        Computer security
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+security&w1=Developer+netw
ork&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&c=3&s=69&.sig=HdP9pRbA8SDi
nqbj2LtmpA>        Computer training
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+training&w1=Developer+netw
ork&w2=Computer+security&w3=Computer+training&c=3&s=69&.sig=mFs8KkTnh32K
2ORDf-Zkfw>       

  _____ 

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


           
      *      Visit your group "ydn-delicious
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ydn-delicious> " on the web.
             
      *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             
      *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .


  _____ 




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



SPONSORED LINKS
Developer network Computer security Computer training


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to