-------- Original Message --------
> From: "Lindsay Donaghe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:05 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [ydn-delicious] Feature Request: Daily Blog Posting by certain tag only
>
> If its not already going to work like this, can you also make it to where
> you can just choose a list of tags to exclude instead of include? I pretty
> much want to have all tagged links end up on my blog with an exception of a
> small few that I don't necessarily want to be made personal but aren't
> related to what I usually post on my blog...
>
> If that's already coming with the updates, GREAT! Otherwise, can you
> consider it, Joshua?
>
> Thanks!
SPONSORED LINKS
| Developer network | Computer security | Computer training |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ydn-delicious" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

