increases as you type (let's call this the find your own bookmarks
via tags) but no results.
I also tried the the right side, to the left of the clickable "Search
" button, but no results.
You said it should be happening already. I guess it's happening for
smoe of my bookmarks. But for the one I'm testing out, it's not. There
's a particular bookmark I have which has the keyword in the
Description. When I put that keyword into the search field (on right
side of page), it doesn't show up under "Your Items", though it says "
showing 1 - 3 of 99".
Actually it shows NO results at all. Where are results 1-3?
SPONSORED LINKS
| Developer network | Computer security | Computer training |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ydn-delicious" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

