Hi Emily,

To find the solution to your issue in a rational and deterministic way
we need to start from the error message.

What I understand is that while build recipe "opc-ua-server-gfex" you
get an error message that says in short "ld: cannot find
-lboost_python-mt".

Therefore you need to determine which recipe (and which package in
that recipe) provides the "boost_python-mt" library.

One way to determine this is to run something like this:

    find
/local/d6/easmith5/rocko_bitbake/poky/build/tmp/work/*/*/*/packages-split
-name libboost_python\*

This should show you which recipe, and which package produced by that
recipe has the library you are looking for.

The names of the first-level directories inside "packages-split" are
packages names.

Based on things you have mentioned in your previous e-mail my guess
would be that adding an RDEPENDS = "boost-python" should help, but I
might be wrong.

I hope this will help you move in the right direction.

Kind regards, Laurent.

--
Laurent Gauthier
Phone: +33 630 483 429