Hello Martin,

Thank you for the tip. It does work.

I have just one question for all of you.

What is the timeframe for Fedora 40 passing the validation? Fixing known issues?

5.01 rc-3? Or 5.01 final? Or some 5.02 rc-xy? Would be nice to know.
Does some scheduling doc. for the features TO-BE-IMPLEMENTED as an
official site exist for the new Yocto releases?

Quentin,

I fight these Fedora issues as they come. I am not sure if I can
commit myself too seriously to these Fedora support tasks, but for
this wget case (or for any similar case), I got some info, they might
help:

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/661#note_1911520943

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/wikis/home#differing-cli-options-wgetwget2

Thank you for any YOCTO info which might help.

Zee
_______