Hi Ross,

After working through some testing requirements for the FRI2, I think we
should include packages to enable the following. I don't know the exact
packages required for all of them, and some are likely already supported
in your plan for shuku.

testing network
testing wifi
        iw ?
testing 3g
        connman-tests
        ofono-tests
testing audio mixer
        alsa-utils-alsamixer
        alsa-utils-amixer (both are nice to have)
testing audio playback
        alsa-utils-aplay
        alsa-utils-alsactl
        (maybe just all of alsa-utils really)
testing hardware accelerated 3D (GL)
        Open for suggestions here, GLX Gears doesn't seem quite adequate
testing video playback (vaapi, etc.)
        gstreamer and enough codecs to play a few formats
        vaapi bits
        Tom, can you provide the exact package names required here?

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center