On 12.02.2013 13:50, Ross Burton wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 February 2013 at 10:30, Burton, Ross wrote:
On 12 February 2013 10:14, Jukka Rissanen
<jukka.rissa...@linux.intel.com (mailto:jukka.rissa...@linux.intel.com)> wrote:
At least the systemd version in initramfs is missing

/etc/udev/rules.d/automount.rules
/etc/udev/scripts/mount.sh (http://mount.sh)

that seem to be related to this issue.

Yeah, that would do it. :) That saved thirty minutes of debugging, thanks.
I can't test an image right now, but try adding a RRECOMMENDS to the udev in
the systemd recipe to udev-extraconf, as that's the package which contains the
mount script.

Ross

Thanks Ross!

Adding

RRECOMMENDS_${PN} = "udev-extraconf"

to my systemd_git.bbappend allowed the device to boot.

Probably unrelated but I cannot input anything in the console anymore, console output is ok thou. I have to figure out why.

I noticed one path issue in init-live.sh, will send a patch about it to ml.

Cheers,
Jukka