On 13-03-01 02:15 PM, Rudolf Streif wrote:
Bruce,

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Bruce Ashfield
<bruce.ashfi...@windriver.com <mailto:bruce.ashfi...@windriver.com>> wrote:

    But note, Greg is talking specifically about LTSI, we don't
    expect more than one LTSI per year, and we are already locked into
    the LTSI 3.4.

However, as far as I understand it the 3.4 snapshot in
git.yoctoproject.org <http://git.yoctoproject.org> is from kernel.org
<http://kernel.org> and not from
http://git.linuxfoundation.org/ltsi-kernel.git. GregKH has been merging
patches into the LTSI kernel, such as AF_BUS, that have not been
accepted by upstream. I do not think that those patches are being merged
into the YP kernel tree. But please correct me if I am wrong.

The 3.4 LTSI patches are all present on the 3.4 kernel tree, directly
from Greg's patch queue.

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/linux-yocto-3.4/log/?h=ltsi

And that branch is merged into each and every other branch in the
linux-yocto tree.

We've been involved with Greg and LTSI for quite a while now, and are
tracking it via our tree as we discussed with the interested parties.

Cheers,

Bruce

Cheers,
Rudi