>   i would think *someone* would be doing a yocto talk at linuxcon in
> august. if not, i'll propose one since i need an excuse to go. if one
> is already on the schedule, i'll propose something else.
>
> The typical target for YP (and the YP Dev Day) were the Embedded Linux
Conferences not that much the more general LinuxCon. However, during a
conversation at LinuxCon NA last year in NOLA I learned from a company that
they are using YP to build custom stacks for their cloud servers. From that
perspective having a YP talk at LCNA would actually be a good idea. A talk
how one could use YP to build your own desktop or server distro may be
interesting and extend the reach of the YP.

:rjs