On 2016-10-14 04:27, Joshua Lock wrote:
This is a reasonable goal, but something I'd rather see addressed in
the proposed PublishArtifacts rewrite. As we're trying to release morty
right now I'd like to avoid changes to the AB behaviour until after the
I'm absolutely happy with this and eagerly waiting for morty.
Please keep me updated so, as my time permits, I can test the new Y-AB
yocto mailing list