On 20-01-17 14:59, colin.helliw...@ln-systems.com wrote:
Thanks for all the pointers everyone. I’ve now got (in my distro conf):

DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " systemd"

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " sysvinit"

VIRTUAL-RUNTIME_init_manager = "systemd"

PREFERRED_PROVIDER_udev = "systemd"

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-systemd = " resolved networkd"

Thanks for the tip, I was also wondering why network didn't work with systemd.

Is there a reason why this has been disabled by default? It's strange to have a system without network as the default setup.

I would at least have expected network support to be enabled for any machine that has some networking features.

Kind regards,

Mike Looijmans
System Expert

TOPIC Products