> Actually that's wrong, sorry for confusion. 'nfs' in DISTRO_FEATURES
> adds rpcbind and nfs kernel module to packages. 'nfs-client' in
> IMAGE_FEATURS adds nfs-utils-client, 'nfs-server' also adds nfs-utils.
>
> Dropping nfs-related stuff from both DISTRO_FEATURES and IMAGE_FEATURES
> should be enough.

After checking DISTRO_FEATURES and IMAGE_FEATURES I have found many
unnecesary packages and nfs too, but removing nfs gave me no result.
bitbake <image> -e |grep -v ^# |grep "^DISTRO_FEATURES=\|^IMAGE_FEATURES="
DISTRO_FEATURES="acl alsa argp bluetooth ext2 irda largefile pcmcia
usbgadget usbhost wifi xattr zeroconf pci 3g nfc ipv4 ipv6 libc-backtrace
libc-big-macros libc-bsd libc-cxx-tests libc-catgets libc-charsets
libc-crypt libc-crypt-ufc libc-db-aliases libc-envz libc-fcvt libc-fmtmsg
libc-fstab libc-ftraverse libc-getlogin libc-idn libc-inet-anl libc-libm
libc-locales libc-locale-code libc-memusage libc-nis libc-nsswitch
libc-rcmd libc-rtld-debug libc-spawn libc-streams libc-sunrpc libc-utmp
libc-utmpx libc-wordexp libc-posix-clang-wchar libc-posix-regexp
libc-posix-regexp-glibc libc-posix-wchar-io largefile ptest multiarch
opengl opengles2 egl pulseaudio sysvinit bluez5 gobject-introspection-data
ldconfig"
IMAGE_FEATURES="debug-tweaks package-management splash ssh-server-openssh
tools-debug"

It's still on target:
root@target# opkg list |grep nfs
libnfsidmap0 - 0.25-r0
nfs-utils - 2.1.1-r0
nfs-utils-client - 2.1.1-r0
nfs-utils-mount - 2.1.1-r0

While checking for any nfs-things using "bitbake <image> -e |grep -v ^#
|grep -i nfs" the only interesting thing I got is this:
EXCLUDE_FROM_WORLD_pn-unfs3_libc-musl="1"
FEATURE_PACKAGES_nfs-client="packagegroup-core-nfs-client"
FEATURE_PACKAGES_nfs-server="packagegroup-core-nfs-server"

from which first one is not the thing, and two following are
from /meta/classes/core-image.bbclass and if I'm correct it's just defining
what will happen when I add nfs-client or nfs-server to IMAGE_FEATURES.
Maybe I should delete manually some sstate or something?

Regards,
Marek