Hi Russell,

devtool and eSDK are different things. The purpose of PREMIRRORS is to
set a mirror for all recipes. It's a way for organizations to control
where their YP builds download sources from. It's not intended to be
used for a single recipe. There is no need for that. You simply set
SRC_URI in your recipe to your local git repo. That is what devtool does
after downloading the sources from a remote repo. If you already have
the remote repo cloned locally you can just point devtool to it.

You can do it manually by creating your recipe and setting SRC_URI like
this:

SRC_URI = "git:///local/path/${PN};protocol=file"

SRCREV = "${AUTOREV}"

S = "${WORKDIR}/git"

PREMIRRORS is only relevant for do_fetch not for do_unpack.

:rjs

--
-----
Rudolf J Streif