Jim Correia wrote:
> Tag names are currently immutable. (On possible means to reach the end goal
> is to use AppleScript to apply a new tag to the target items, then remove the
> tag with the old name.)

I just joined the list and have not seen prior messages on this, so maybe the
following misses the mark.  But . . . I seem to have just changed tag names. I
sorted by tag, selected all tags of the type I wanted to change, opened the
inspector, and changed the tag in the "info" section. When I closed the
inspector, the tags were indeed changed. Tag names do not seem to be immutable.
Harvey Leff
Claremont, CA