Welcome! I'm new too. One of the things that attracted me to Yojimbo was its excellent Help system - just click on Help.

To save Safari bookmarks en mass, click on Bookmarks, Show All Bookmarks. Then select File, Export Bookmarks. Drag the resulting file to the Yojimbo Drop Dock.

Password Notes are encrypted by default.

Any other note can be encrypted by right-clicking on it and selecting Encrypt. Or you can select a bunch a bunch at once in a Tag Collection and encrypt them all in one fell swoop.

Good luck!

-- Bill