I new to Yojimbo and I have a few questions...

1) Is there any way to import my Safari Bookmarks en masse? Or, is there a way to have Jojimbo actively link to my Safari Bookmark file and just store the metadata within Yojimbo?

2) Why is there no encryption button for S/Ns or Passwords? I'd like to make sure these items are protected.

3) Are there any plans to integrate with the notes and todos coming in the next version of Mail.app?