Hi!

Is there a hack on the way (or even official support) for an optional three-pane-interface? Would be nice for my widescreen-display while I'd like to stay with the actual layout with my iBook.

Niels

--
Jammern für Anfänger: Niels K. (25) Jammerbacke -- auch für professionelles Jammern zu haben
http://jammern.wordpress.com