At 6:20 AM -0500 3/28/07, Chris Porter wrote:
 > Hi!

Is there a hack on the way (or even official support) for an optional three-pane-interface? Would be nice for my widescreen-display while I'd like to stay with the actual layout with my iBook.

 Niels

<http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/yojimbo-widescreen-view-hack>

You know, that's such a great addition to Yojimbo, I wonder why it's not an option?

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------