I'm not entirely sure what the fuss about "nested" folders is. Going
back to the original Macintosh Finder and the 400K diskettes, the
filesystem was flat, and then the nested structure was introduced as
an "virtual" structure. But the filestorage system is still flat.

I'm missing something about this.. tagging seems more reasonable
because items can be stored with multiple tags.. isnt that how the
mind works, as opposed to how the real-world filing cabinet works?