Patrick Gilmour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sez:

>Boo Hoo. No one got a reply for me?
>Sniff.

Sorry, the reply delivery truck got delayed by yesterday's slush storm and
just showed up @ the loading dock this evening... :-)

>On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:47 AM, Patrick Gilmour wrote:
>
>> I have several online timetables stored as Web Archives that now
>> need to be updated as the timetables have changed.
>>
>> Is there any way to do this easily or do I need to return to the
>> URL, create a new Web Archive and then delete the old one?

You'll need to return to that URL, create a new web archive, and (if
desired) delete the old one.

Please bear in mind that web archives are *not* browsers :-) but instead
are essentially static documents like PDFs--just with a different emphasis
on how  their content is rendered.

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey  /  Director of Technical Services
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.                        <http://www.barebones.com>
P.O. Box 1048, Bedford, MA 01730-1048