Quick little feature request folks…

I typically use the three-pane standard view when using Yojimbo, however when I want to review a long list of notes, archives, etc. I will double-click on the divider between the notes list and note preview panes (i don't know the 'official' terminology here, but basically - the top and bottom bit on the right!) to quickly switch to a two-pane view; the sidebar and list of notes. This divider line is quite a small target area to hit, so it'd be great if one of the options in the 'customise toolbar' feature was a button to add to the toolbar that toggled the preview pane on and off.

That's it. And I didn't mention tags or nesting once. ;o)

Cheers,
T.