Hi, folks,

I've tried out many of the other note-grabbing programs, like SOHO Notes and Journler and Eagle Filer. Each of them requires only that you SELECT the text and invoke its "grab" command. This makes me wonder why Yojimbo, which I prefer in every other way, requires that we SELECT then COPY the text before we grab it. Any thoughts?

DS