I know there is an AppleScript that can be adapted for this purpose:

http://www.listsearch.com/Yojimbo/Thread/index.lasso?481#2780 (last post)

Just change "Adobe Reader" to the name of your preferred PDF view (ie,
"Skim", "PDFView", etc.). You can save the script in
~/Library/Scripts/ or ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/Yojimbo to access
it with the script menu.

Jim