Hi,

I am new to the mailing list but have been using Yojimbo for a while
now, it really changed the way I organize things!

I am writing an article covering some of the more useful
scripts/plugins/extensions for yojimbo and wanted some feedback from
everybody. I have collected some of my favorites already but was
wondering what everyone else likes and uses.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your help on this!

-Colin