Here's another request, I'm on a roll…

PDF's: maybe I've missed a feature, but it seems there is no way currently to view the list of pages in a PDF document. Maybe the Acrobat 8 way of displaying page thumbnails down the side of the background area would work well - I'm not a developer so I have no idea how easy/hard this is, but I'm frequently frustrated with long PDF documents if I can't scan through a list of page thumbnails, adding this feature would be a positive boon!

I'll pre-empt the inevitable; no, searching won't help - may of the documents I'm referring to are very visual, such as design guidelines documents, design concepts, etc. which are often image-only or largely image based. A quick visual reference would really improve the usefulness of PDF's in YJ, for this user at least.

Cheers,
T.