Hi,

One thing drives me mad, and I am sure there is a simple solution, but I cannot work it out.

If I already have an item and I add something to it, or edit it in any way, the next time I check it has been changed from .txt format (which means I can add to to notes on my iPod) to rtf format (which means it is no use on the iPod).

How do I fix this - I have tried paste and match style, which is useful if I am pasting, but is no use if I simply edit an existing note.

All the best,

P.
Peter Hughes