Hello,
I've been using Yojimbo now for a few months and it's quickly become an
important part of my everyday workflow. I had a problem recently with
some Adobe Illustrator files that were not saving correctly. I launched Disk
Utility from my OS install disk and repaired damaged permissions to
both my Applications and Library folders. I am using Yojimbo, Quicksilver,
Entourage, BBEdit, and Illustrator everyday. Can I eliminate Yojimbo
as the culperate damaging my permissions? I hope so, I really like the app
and I don't want to start over with another PIM.

Thanks,
Luis