Right now I'm running both Yojimbo and Journler, primarily because I write most of my blog posts in Journler due to its handy Edit > Copy as HTML command. I can link up everything I need, copy as HTML and paste it into a code view in our CMS; easy breeze.

Does Yojimbo have a command like this? Is it a possibility for a future version?

David Chartier
--
My work:
professional blogger, The Unofficial Apple Weblog: http://www.tuaw.com