On Jul 17, 2007, at 6:41 PM, tedd wrote:

Hi gang:

Simple question -- how do I back up Yojimbo data?

I know I can drag an item to the desk-top or export an item, but I can't do either with the library.

So, how can I back up my data?

~/Library/Application Support/Yojimbo/Database.sqlite is the position of your library. Just make a backup of that file and you should be set.

Niels