Pat,
thank you. I have searched through the menu and missed this option.
Regards,
Gerrit
Op 20-jul-2007, om 13:53 heeft Patrick Gilmour het volgende geschreven:

There is a standard Smart Collection for serial numbers.
Click on the cog wheel at the bottom left of your Yojimbo screen and choose the "Smart Collections" flyout. It's in there.

Pat