On Jul 21, 2007, at 10:02 AM, Gerrit Kruijer wrote:

Op 20-jul-2007, om 13:53 heeft Patrick Gilmour het volgende geschreven:

On Jul 20, 2007, at 7:48 AM, Gerrit Kruijer wrote:

Isn't there standard a tag collection for serial numbers? I only have archives and bookmarks.

Click on the cog wheel at the bottom left of your Yojimbo screen and choose the "Smart Collections" flyout. It's in there.

thank you. I have searched through the menu and missed this option.

You're not alone.  I was looking for that the other day.

It's also in View > Smart Collections

TjL
who re-ordered the space-time continuum of the previous replies in this thread to restore balance, harmony, and peace.