On Oct 31, 2007, at 8:46 AM, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

For me, a backup every 12 or 24 hours will suffice.

That is working on the symptom, which came up through the combination of Yojimbo and Time Machine and not working on the problem…

No, it's being realistic. :) Time Machine works the way it does, and Yojimbo works the way it does, and neither will or should change. If there is any "problem", I see it being with Time Machine having its default backup interval (1 hour) being _way_ too short.