On Nov 2, 2007, at 3:04 PM, Steve Kalkwarf wrote:
I would love it if the quick input dock also included tag entry. It would save me an extra step on literally every piece of textual information that I enter into Yojimbo. I understand that with things like Web archives and pdf's I would still have to do step two.

The Quick Input panel (the small window in the upper right, usually accessed through F8) does support tagging.

Wow. I wouldn't have guessed that the triangle to the right in the Quick Input Panel would yield a tag field.

In the future, I will read the docs more carefully, thanks for your response and the link to the dock script.

Robert Occhialini