On Nov 26, 2007, at 5:47 PM, David Duff wrote:

any thoughts or suggestions on tools or techniques?

With all due respect to Yojimbo--software that I live and die by--you might be better served by FileMaker's Bento (currently available as free beta test). Out of the box Bento incorporates Address Book and iCal data, ships with a number of templates that may suit (or be readily adapted to) your purpose, and uses the same SQLite "backbone" as Yojimbo.

Bento feels more structured to me--and I've yet to see how I would use it. But it may be the better tool for your purposes.

Best of luck!

jab

Guidance Counselor said your scores are anti-heroic.
 Computer recommends hard-drinking calypso poet.
--Jimmy Buffett, If It All Falls Down (by Matt Betton)