re: cross-linking yojimbo items to objects in
other apps

Bento looks interesting, but I'm not on Leopard
yet. I've recently begun using Yojimbo as a ZTD
planning tool, gleaning many helpful tips from
the archives of this list. The one thing I'd like
is an easy way to customize hotkeys to quickly
move items to different collections. I'm really
happy with the hotkeys I use in Gmail, and I use
Mail Act-on to implement the same hotkeys in
Mail.app. Is there any tool like this for
Yojimbo?

If the answer involves Applescript, I would need
a balbative step-by- step guide. If there is a
Quicksilver solution, I would be delighted.

Kind regards, john