how is it that every time I select and copy some text and then use the "Quick Input Panel" via F8 that I always have a text appearing that says:

Your previous information has been preserved.
Click "Autofill" to import the new clipboard contents.

Sebastian answered this a moment ago. I'd also add that this is a useful feature if you are creating a complex record (like a password) by copying pieces one at a time, and pasting.

The only way to make it disappear is by clicking the Autofill indeed by I would like to avoid having to leave my hands from the keyboard.

Did I miss something, is there an easy solution?

If you do want to click the Autofill button, Command-Shift-A is the keyboard equivalent (just like Safari).