> Greetings.
>
> I'm having the same problem as others using PDF2RTFservice. I've
removed it from the .../Library/Services directory and rebooted, but
I still have the problem. Have I missed a step in uninstalling it?

> Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem. Apparently the OS still thinks the service is
there until you delete the file (moving it to the Trash and emptying
it), and restart. If you think you may want to reinstall it when the
bug is fixed, you can zip it or just download it again from Devon. I
hope this helps!