Hi,

Not new to Yojimbo, but to this list.

One of my issues has been the "archiving" of old collections, i.e., what do I do with a collection I no longer readily need, but I just don't want to delete.

The only thing I can think of is creating a new folder somewhere on my hard drive and then dragging and dropping all the notes in that collection and THEN deleting the folder. Not real convenient.

I'd love to 1) be able to drag the entire collection to my desktop, or 2) drag a collection drop into an other collection (called "Archives"), 3) have a real archive function.

I've writing to Barebones and they tell me none of these options are going to happen.

What am I missing?

-bcathey