On 12/19/07, bcathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've writing to Barebones and they tell me none of these options are
> going to happen.
>
> What am I missing?

DevonThink :-)

If Yojimbo has a motto, it's "Keep It Super Simple".

If DevonThink has a motto, it's written in 712 languages and
accessible in 47 different ways and there will probably be 5 more
available by the end of the week.

Yojimbo is Sit Down and It Just Works.

DevonThink is "Sit Down, play with it, check the manual, learn some
more, check the forum, figure out some other stuff, turn around again,
figure something else out."

If you want power and flexibility, DT is the way to go.

If you want power and ease of use, Yojimbo is your best friend.

I think the best use of Yojimbo is probably as an Inbox for DT or
another program such as Tinderbox.  This article makes a lot of sense
to me:

http://www.oreillynet.com/mac/blog/2007/01/the_tag_team_carbon_combinatio.html

However, that said, I only ever find myself dumping stuff into
Yojimbo, even though I have DevonThink.

TjL