I just wanted to fire up Yojimbo (have to retrieve a registration code I have stored in it) and I get the message that Yojimbo is already running. Only one copy can run at a time. The dialog box for this message just has a quit button. The problem is that Yojimbo is NOT running. Has anyone run into this before and does anyone have the solution to the problem. I do have everything backed up, but it's at home and I'm on the road. This is a pretty urgent matter for me and any help is really appreciated.

This typically happens if you backup data from a machine while Yojimbo is running, and then restore that data to another machine.

Using the Terminal, issue this command:

rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Yojimbo/.Yojimbo.lock

and you should be in business.