Bill - good question and the answer becomes more complex as our ability to search on tags becomes more complex. A tag collection with one tag item or a multiple search involving AND it would be pretty easy to alert the user to the definition and offer to append the collection tags, change the dropped items to have those tags, or cancel. But if the tag collection involves an OR search all bets are off.

david