I forgot to say, one thing that bothers me a bit in Yojimbo is that Tag
Collections are not treated the same way as 'regular' Collections, in the
sense that you can't drag and drop stuff into a Tag Collecion as you can do
with a regular Collection.

I think that it would be natural to expect either that if you drag an item
into a tag collection, it would be automatically tagged as to fit in that
collection.

Cheers,

-Paulo