Jan,

I moved Yojimbo.lock out of the folder and am now able to launch the app.

Thanks!

Eric

On May 18, 2008, at 1:30 PM, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

Eric Hamburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08-05-18 09.20

Anyone know how to fix this?

I'm not sure ... I haven't tried this on my own machine ;-) but without having Yojimbo running see if you have a file

/Users/YOU/Library/Application Support/Yojimbo/.ContentIndex.lock

and/or

/Users/YOU/Library/Application Support/Yojimbo/.Yojimbo.lock

They are not normally visible so you need to use the terminal or tell Finder to list hidden files (or tell Path Finder to list hidden files). If you move these files to another place, does that help?

                   jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se