I just got my MacBook Pro back from Apple repair to replace a bad system board. When trying to start up Yojimbo I get the following message:

Yojimbo already running.
Only one copy can be running at a time.

I have looked at running processes in Activity monitor, but there is no Yojimbo process running.
I have deleted the preference for Yojimbo
I have repaired disk permissions
I have cleared caches using Cocktail.
I have moved the state.plist file from the Application Support folder

None of these steps clear the problem.

Anyone know how to fix this?