John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08-05-22 13.08

Does anyone have any opinions on how YJ compares to Notebook from
Circus Ponies? I like YJ and since Notebook is $20 more than YJ, I
haven't tried it. Just wondering if anyone else here has, and can
comment on how the two compare.

I use both, Yojimbo to me is that drawer where you put all the stuff you might need sometime ... or not. Notebook is a place where you can write longer pieces of text, take meeting notes, etc --- in short a notebook.

None of them is perfect for everything and even put together they don't cover everything I need (you got to add BBEdit, Yep, BibDesk and Skim for that)

                        jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se